Terms and Conditions
- This list cancels all previous lists.
- All items offered are subject to availability at the time of the customers written order and satisfactory subsequent crop growth.
- All prices quoted are ex nursery and exclusive of VAT which will be levied at the statutory rate at the time being. We reserve the right to make adjustments to prices should unforeseen circumstancesforce us to do so.
- Payment is due within 30 days of invoice date unless otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to add interest to overdue accounts at the rate of 5% per month compound.
- Confirmed orders of over £1,000, before VAT, delivered by Danish trolley will be delivered free of charge on mainland UK if on the main trolley delivery routes.
- Delivery of confirmed orders of less than £1,000 before VAT will be charged at £60 per trolley onmainland UK if on the main trolley delivery routes.
- For smaller orders and orders to locations off the beaten trolley track please ask for a quote.
- A 5% discount is offered for cash on collection.
- Small order surcharge – 10% will be added to orders totalling less than £500 (ex VAT). Please note that this equates to the highest price band that we used previously.
- We make every effort to ensure that plants are true to name and free from pests and diseases. All plants should be carefully examined on receipt and any complaints made in writing within seven days. Our liability is limited to replacement or refund at invoice value at our option. All other claims are herebyexcluded.
- Craignish Nursery reserves the property in any goods supplied until the price thereof is paid in full.
- Risk in the items ordered shall pass to the customer at the moment when the items leave CraignishNursery property.
- New customers may be requested to provide two trade references and a Bankers reference.
- The customer shall be deemed to agree to the above terms and conditions by and when ordering.